Centerline is a content marketing agency with a passion for resolving complex communications challenges with strategic creative digital content.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Video Editor to join our creative team. The Senior Video Editor is responsible for creating relevant, highly creative video content that tells a strong story. In this role, you will work on a wide-range of video/motion graphic projects including, but not limited to, long-form narrative videos, large event openers, customer reference videos, walkthroughs, demos and live-action narrative/animation pieces.
In this role you will be called on to:
- Be a go-to / ”expert” editor, partnering with the creative leadership team to come up with creative solutions that achieve client goals.
- Lead by example and demonstrate a high level of expert and professional post-production knowledge
- Balance a commitment to the highest quality while meeting all deadlines and potentially aggressive timelines
- Regularly develop and create different editing and motion graphic styles that you or others will execute, including but not limited to, transitional elements, graphic packages, and color grading
- Provide solid direction for the team within your projects, demonstrating the ability to spearhead the editing/post-production on high profile projects – taking charge of the post-production responsibilities and supporting the Creative leads as needed.
- Challenge the status quo, always striving for new ways to approach projects and deliver at a higher level in terms of both creativity and quality.
Our Senior Video Editors must:
- Set the example for exceptional video standards
- Demonstrate mastery of all types of post-production responsibilities
- Be an expert in Adobe Premiere
- Be proficient in After Effects
- Motion Graphic Design experience is a major plus
- Be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time.
- Handle/take on a greater volume of work than less experienced editors.
- Have 5+ years of professional experience.
To join Centerline, you will also need:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Effective independent problem solving
- An ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
About Centerline Digital
Founded in 1996, Centerline Digital is a premier digital marketing agency headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. We craft strategic content and experiences that provoke thought and create meaningful connections. We’re experts in telling complex stories and believe no two client engagements are the same.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan, paid time off for volunteer work, and company paid gym memberships. This is a full-time and on-site role, so you must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, N.C.